Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring it on!!

What a year- 2010 done & dusted!
It has been a big one: encephalitis came to visit our home and changed our lives in an extraordinary way,  also  my baby girl became a teenager and finished her first year of high school: gulp! My DH & I celebrated 17yrs of marriage and we are many many bricks closer to finishing our home: definitely in by Christmas eh B!!
The highlight of this year has been the people that have walked the journey with us: my beautiful good morning gals group who have shared their heart as they walk with God and encourage me so much, also the people I love who I will maybe never sit and have a coffee in person with yet bless me by praying for me and my family ( thank you xx) the people who have stepped close to my heart and held my hand and crossed miles to turn typing to faces (xx) my heart aches to again have our morning latte! 
Hugs to People who have stretched my faith, shaken my brain cells, wrestled with issues and put the kettle on & listened, 
God has blessed me with people to walk with us this year: Thank you to the people who are reading this - thank you for your smile in 2010,  thank u for your prayers and your fun & encouragement - bring on 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the year ahead is peaceful and filled with healthy miracles.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that I have "met" you Carolyn.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete